Thursday, July 26, 2012

Special Flower Bouquet

Posted by Wika Surowidjojo at 11:22 PM
Happy birthday to my dearest mom and happy birthday too to my bestfriend Nadhya..
Two wonderful ladies in my life were born on the same date.. :)
So 25 June must be a lucky day..

I made 2 bouquets of cupcake flowers and each of them got a surprise bouquet..


0 comments on "Special Flower Bouquet"

Post a Comment

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Special Flower Bouquet

Happy birthday to my dearest mom and happy birthday too to my bestfriend Nadhya..
Two wonderful ladies in my life were born on the same date.. :)
So 25 June must be a lucky day..

I made 2 bouquets of cupcake flowers and each of them got a surprise bouquet..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Cupcakes Land Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez